[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — jbl t160 headphones

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Teekz on Jun 14, 2019
I bought JBL T160 earphones from snapdeal on 10th April and it was delivered on 23th April. It clearly mentioned that it has 1 year of waranty and today is 14th june and one side of my earphone has stopped working. I tried to contact snapdeal about it but there is no clear steps or procedure to follow to have my item replaced. Please help me to return this item and get replacement.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 15, 2019

[Jun 14, 2019] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2019
Hi Teekz,

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

Updated by Teekz, Jun 15, 2019
Hello snapdeal,

Thank you for your response.

My order id is [protected].

This is for JBL T 160 earphone.

I will attach a photo of the invoice if that helps.

Please let me know what should i do next inorder to get my replacement. Waiting for your response .

I have been doing business with snapdeal for quite a long time. Hope i wont get disappointed.

Comments

My name is rati nikhade. I have ordered women watch on 9 June. But I received empty box on 14 june 2019 delivered by blue dirt courier. Invoice number is S0CBD6/19/13424. Seller is Saransh traders delhi. Please reply and clear this matter at the earliest. My mobile number is [protected].

Hi Rati,

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. As we truly value each of our customer’s happiness. We've noted the details and will connect with you at the earliest and help you out.

Team Snapdeal
Got a call that I m the winner of tata nexon car of 690000 but I have to pay government tax of 6900 before delivery of car or . So please confirm me whether it is true or it's a prank.

Hi Mohit,

Please do not respond to any Phone Call/Email/SMS claiming to offer rewards/lucky draw prizes on behalf of Snapdeal. We NEVER request our customers for unsolicited financial information or advance payments in exchange for rewards.

Team Snapdeal
My order no is [protected] When i check order status it show delevered but i have not recived any product .even i have not recive any call from.snapdeal.. Plz plz send my courier immediate.

Thanks and regards

Dear Prashenjit,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it.

Team Snapdeal
Combo offer of 2 Nivea refreshing shower gel was ordered, paid whole amount but the package had only 1.
Dr.Kaavya Rajashekar's reply, Jun 9, 2019
Nivea refreshing shower gel, ordered for 2 as a combo order but got only 1
Dr.Kaavya Rajashekar's reply, Jun 9, 2019
Ordered for 2 got only 1 Nivea refreshing shower gel. Check the image

Refund my money inselly

Vinay Jat's reply, Jun 6, 2019
Refund my money

Team Snapdeal
I ordered a watch from snapdeal order id-[protected], and I did not receive the item but in the app it shows item delivered I already complained this but I didn't get a proper solution, its more than 2 weeks noe
W