Snapdeal.com — mahindra xuv winner.

sayan1352 on Oct 9, 2019
I got a message that i have been selected as a lucky winner of mahindra xuv car.
The exact message is - "snapdeal. Company. You win 1st.. Prize (Mahindra xuv500) amount prize rs-14, 85, 000.00 service charge rs - 8, 450/- contact me -[protected]".

I also got a call from [protected] and asked to give my aadhaar card and passport size photo to company whatsapp number and i will be given the car the next day.

The most astonishing thing is that the person who called me gave the exact details of my house number and address, phone number, mother's name, which all has been provided in the snapdeal account of mine.

It is very clear that the snapdeal company is selling our information to such frauds. I am going to lodge a case against this company and don't doubt my connections and rapot with government officials and my political connections.

mahindra xuv winner.

[Oct 09, 2019] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Oct 09, 2019
Dear Customer,

Please do not respond to any Phone Call/Email/SMS claiming to offer rewards/lucky draw prizes on behalf of Snapdeal. We NEVER request our customers for unsolicited financial information or advance payments in exchange for rewards.

Team Snapdeal

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]
    +91 88 8825 4614 [Delhi]
    +91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - mahindra xuv winner.