[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — Money has not yet been refunded.

Mangaldoi, Darrang District, Assam, India
 Rahulkopati
I bought a hindware shower arm in the month Aug/16 by cash on delivery from snapdeal vide order no. [protected]. But the size of the arm was too small. So, i was send back the product by requesting of refund my paid money of 320/- to my freecharge account. But till date I have not got my money back. After sent the product I oftem call snapdeal help center to get status of the same, but always taught me different kinds of issues.
Now a days I want to call them for enquiry of my refund request. But no call is connected.
So, I am requestin you to kindly do necessary steps to get back my money or the product I have returned.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 25, 2016

[Oct 23, 2016] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Oct 24, 2016
Dear Rahulkopati,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on [email protected] in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Team Snapdeal
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Dec 02, 2016
Dear Rahulkopati,
We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

Team Snapdeal

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]
    +91 88 8825 4614 [Delhi]
    +91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - Money has not yet been refunded.