Snapdeal.com — paras magic gloss resin dwarf fountain/ item broken

Anandhan RM on Dec 21, 2017
I have ordered this item on 24nov, they have delivered on 30th nov 2017. After received the item, we have checked the item, it was broken with same day i have raised the returned request, they didn't pick up my item till now. They sent the sms that we could not reach your place, please send it to mentioned address, when i tried to send the item, they didn't receive my item.

Still, i m sending email to customer care, no response from them.

paras magic gloss resin dwarf fountain/ item broken
paras magic gloss resin dwarf fountain/ item broken

[Dec 21, 2017] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Dec 22, 2017
Dear Anandhan,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com.

Team Snapdeal
Updated by Anandhan RM, Dec 26, 2017

More than twice I have done the reschedule for pick up the broken item. Still, I m waiting no one come to us.

Anand
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2017
Dear Anandhan,

Hope you are doing well.

Our team is working on your concern and would get in touch with you at the earliest. We request your cooperation in the interim.

Team Snapdeal
Updated by Anandhan RM, Dec 26, 2017

Last one month I am waiting on returning my item, may it will take another year to pick up my item, very worst service from snapdeal team, hereafter I never buy any items from snapdeal.
Please take the necessary steps to pick up my item.

Anand
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - paras magic gloss resin dwarf fountain/ item broken
    www.bdomains.com