[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — product not received and status showing delivered

Bangalore, India
 [email protected] on Feb 14, 2019
Sir/madam, i am complaining about the order #[protected] for rsn pubg mobile game controller (Wireless) controller for pubg mobile game controller (Wireless) (Wireless) game triggers for pubg l1r1 game joysticks which i ordered on the 1/2/2019 but didn't received but was shown that i got the product on 9/2/2019 for which i waited that day and till now haven't received it yet and have lodged a complaint via email with reference #54305186 but their is no update that i have got from snapdeal. I want either you deliver the product or refund back the amount. My contact [email protected]

product not received and status showing delivered
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 12, 2019
The company only tried delaying my complaint they thought we are illiterate and would forget about our money, kept on emailing them and replied them back about 20-30 emails after 41 days on March 11, 2019 they refunded back my ₹178 with an email apology

[Feb 14, 2019] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Feb 14, 2019

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it.

Updated by [email protected], Feb 15, 2019
Snapdeal I still haven't received the product, I was available from the morning of 9/2/2019 but no one called me . Ask the delivery boy it's his fault and get back to me or else give me in writing that you won't be able to help me further and I can escalate this case to the consumer forum officially.
Updated by [email protected], Feb 20, 2019
Snapdeal it's been 20 days now since I placed this order and haven't received the order yet . Neither you are giving me the status for this complaint not you guys are sending my order for which you took my money.
Updated by [email protected], Mar 01, 2019
Snapdeal it's been more than 28 days I still haven't heard from you guys, no returns made to me I didnt even got my order. Are you going to give my order or not?
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Mar 01, 2019
Hi Kunal, so sorry that this is taking time. But I just checked, it is definitely being worked on. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Team Snapdeal
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Mar 02, 2019
Dear Kunal,

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. As we truly value each of our customer’s happiness. We've noted the details and will connect with you at the earliest and help you out.

Thanks!
Updated by [email protected], Mar 03, 2019
I didn't even got any calls from you neither any email in regards to refunding my money ? Till now I have sent about 20 mails to you guys it's been more than a month how does you process works?
Updated by [email protected], Mar 05, 2019
Are you going to refund my money or not?
Updated by [email protected], Mar 12, 2019
Thank you snapdeal you have refunded back my money finally after 41 days now I have a clear idea why no one shops from you well I am resolving the issue now I don't want anything else.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Mar 13, 2019
Dear Customer,

Hope you are doing good.

We wish to inform you that your refund has been initiated from our end and you will receive the amount within 10 days.

Comments

12073
    +91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]
    +91 88 8825 4614 [Delhi]
    +91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - product not received and status showing delivered