[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — quality check failed - refund got declined

Abhinaman Abhi on Sep 11, 2017
I bought this charger from snapdeal link: https://www.snapdeal.com/product/apple-1a-wall-charger/669263662887

They're claiming that it's a genuine apple charger, which is not the case here. It's a china made cheap item & it not even charging my iphone.

I made a return request at the very next day after receiving the product and now after 11 days i got a message from snapdeal which say's that they've shipped back me my order since it does not met their quality check.

quality check failed - refund got declined
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 17, 2017

[Sep 12, 2017] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mukhtar Ahmad Mahajan's response, Sep 06, 2017
I want to get money for my returned item in my bank account plzzz send my money to my bank account
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Sep 14, 2017
Dear Abhinaman,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Team Snapdeal
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Plzzz give me my money in my bank account
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Sep 14, 2017
Dear Mukhtar,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on writetous@snapdeal.com with these details. We assure you all possible help.

Team Snapdeal