Snapdeal.com — received a faulty product and returned it on 22/07/2019 but did not get refund or replacement

Snapdeal, Jasper Infotech Pvt. Ltd., 246, Ist Floor, Phase-III, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi-110020, New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 vinayak.pandey on Jul 26, 2019
Jbl t110 in ear wired handsfree earphones with mic black
Suborder id: [protected]
Order placed on: 16 jul, 2019

The ear phone i received on 19/07/2019 was not working at all hence i wrote to the seller and also put a return request on same day and returned the item to courier person on (Mon) 22/07/2019 and received my customer copy from :ecom express private limited
[protected] order no. [protected] delivery vendor address: ashirwad products d45 patel nagar
But i still have not received any replacement refund yet and on snapdeal website it shows: status: pickup unsuccessful on: 22 jul, 2019
Last updated at 2:53:20 pm, today
I have already marked numerous email to [protected]@snapdeal.com that i have already returned the item but did not receive any single reply
And now the irony is that there is another person came to pick up the order today (Fri) 27/07/2019 so how can i return the item again if i have already returned it on (Mon) 22/07/2019
I am extremely dissatisfied now that there is no refund or replacement of my order and snapdeal has send a 2nd person to pick up the product which i have already returned on (Mon) 22/07/2019 so how can i return the item twice??? I feel cheated.
Kindly look into the matter and please do the needful please refund my amount or send a replacement on priority.

Vinayak

[Jul 26, 2019] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by vinayak.pandey, Jul 26, 2019
The above Order ID mentioned in complaint was a suborder ID:[protected]
The Order ID is: [protected]
Placed on 16 Jul, 2019
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jul 30, 2019
Hi Vinayak,

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. As we truly value each of our customer’s happiness. We've noted the details and will connect with you at the earliest and help you out.

Updated by vinayak.pandey, Jul 30, 2019
I have already emailed snapdeal.com on (Fri) 27/07/2019 that the item has already been picked up on (Mon) 22/07/2019 but now again for 3rd time snapdeal scheduled the another pickup yesterday (Mon) 29/07/2019
Courier person was from the same courier agency: Ecom Express Private Limited
so I showed him my customer copy received from Ecom Express Private Limited
[protected] Order No. [protected] Delivery Vendor Address: Ashirwad Products D45 Patel Nagar. and he took the picture as well for proof.

Later on I got a message from Snapdeal that Courier was not picked up yesterday as Ecom Express Private Limited informed snapdeal that I want to keep the item with me which is absolutely not correct as I have already returned the Item to Courier person Anil Kumar on (Mon) 22/07/2019 on his first visit from Ecom Express Private Limited
I am extremely dissatisfied now that there is no refund OR replacement of my order and
Snapdeal has send a 3rd person to pick up the product which I have already returned on (Mon) 22/07/2019 so how can I return the Item thrice?????? I am extremely dissatisfied and I feel cheated.
Snapdeal kindly look into the matter and Investigate with the courier agency: Ecom Express Private Limited
Also please refund my full amount ASAP as I do not want a replacement and want the refund.
Updated by vinayak.pandey, Jul 30, 2019
GOT SMS THAT NOW AGAIN SNAPDEAL HAS AGAIN SCHEDULED THE PICK UP FOR 4TH TIME...
THAT IS HIGHLY IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR WHICH SHOWS THAT THE DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO READ MY MAILS OR THE EMAILS SENT BY ME.
AS I HAVE ALREADY RETURNED THE PRODUCT ON (MON) 22/07/2019 SO WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO RETURN NOW?????? AND HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WANT ME TO RETURN THE ITEM?????

DON'T SCHEDULE ANY PICKUP AS YOU ARE JUST WAITING MY TIME AND COURIER AGENY TIME ...AS ITEM HAS BEEN RETURNED TO - COURIER AGENT :ANIL KUMAR FROM Ecom Express Private Limited ON (Mon) 22/07/2019

JUST REFUND ME THE FULL AMOUNT ASAP!!!
Updated by vinayak.pandey, Jul 30, 2019
GOT SMS TODAY THAT NOW SNAPDEAL HAS AGAIN SCHEDULED THE PICK UP FOR 4TH TIME...
THAT IS HIGHLY IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR WHICH SHOWS THAT THE DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO READ MY EMAILS SENT BY ME.

DON'T SCHEDULE ANY PICKUP AS YOU ARE JUST WAISTING MY TIME AND COURIER AGENCY TIME ...AS ITEM HAS BEEN ALREADY RETURNED TO - COURIER AGENT :ANIL KUMAR FROM Ecom Express Private Limited ON (Mon) 22/07/2019

DON'T PLAY WITH ME...JUST REFUND ME THE FULL AMOUNT ASAP!!!
Updated by vinayak.pandey, Jul 31, 2019
Updated by vinayak.pandey, Aug 02, 2019
As I already emailed you numerous times that Item has already been picked up from me by Courier Agent:Anil Kumar from Ecom Express Private Limited on (Mon) 22/07/2019. I have already returned the product to Courier Agent:Anil Kumar from Ecom Express Private Limited Kindly do the Reverse pick up from Ecom Express Private Limited as the item is still with ECOM Express and its not with me, and Refund me the full amount on priority ASAP.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Aug 02, 2019
Dear Vinayak,

Hope you are doing well.

So sorry that this is taking time, but I just checked, it is definitely being worked on. Thanks for your patience.

Updated by vinayak.pandey, Aug 02, 2019
Hi Snapdeal,
I just received a call back from Ecom express private limited customer care and Courier Agent: Anil Kumar and they confirmed that yes the item is with Ecom Express since (Mon) 22/07/2019 and they asked me to put a requesy request to snapdeal to take the item back as Normal pick up instead of reverse pick up as they can't ship it to snapdeal as Reverse pick up. Hence kindly look into the matter and authorize Ecom express private limited (Courier Agent: Anil Kumar) to send the item back to you as Normal pick up so that they send the item back to snapdeal today on priority.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Aug 03, 2019

Hi Snapdeal,
I spoke to Ecom express private limited customer care and Courier Agent: Anil Kumar again today and he confirmed that yes the item is with Ecom Express since (Mon) 22/07/2019 and they asked me to put a requesy request to snapdeal to take the item back as Normal pick up instead of reverse pick up as they can't ship it to snapdeal as Reverse pick up. Hence kindly look into the matter and authorize Ecom express private limited (Courier Agent: Anil Kumar) to send the item back to you as Normal pick up so that they send the item back to snapdeal today on priority.
Hi Snapdeal,

I spoke to Ecom express private limited customer Courier Agent: Anil Kumar again today and he confirmed that yes the item is with Ecom Express since (Mon) 22/07/2019 and there is a new Courier Agent:Munish Kumar has been assigned to pick up my item today (Mon) 05/08/2019 but he has not spoken to me yet so kindly ask Munish to collect the item from Anil Kumar/Ankush from ECOM as told by Anil Kumar and send the item back to Snapdeal by Normal pick up today itself on priority as I Ecom can only send you the item as Normal pickup instead of Reverse pickup. So Kindly collect the Item from ECOM Courier Agent: Anil Kumar /Ankush on priority today
Hi Snapdeal,
I spoke to Ecom express private limited customer care as received a call just now and I also told the customer care representative to collect the item from Courier Agent: Anil Kumar today as I had spoken to him this afternoon and he confirmed that yes the item is with him (Ecom Express since (Mon) 22/07/2019) and there is a new Courier Agent: Munish Kumar has been assigned to pick up my item today (Mon) 05/08/2019 but Munish has not spoken to me OR arrived yet so kindly ask Munish to collect the item from Anil Kumar/Ankush from ECOM as told by Anil Kumar and send the item back to Snapdeal by Normal pick up today itself on priority Anil Kumar from ECOM has told me again that he will speak to Munish himself once he gets back to office as currently he was on field visit and will send the item back to Snapdeal as Normal pick up today (Mon) 05.08.2019 on priority. so kindly speak to Courier agent Anil Kumar/Ankush from Ecom and take the item back from them today on priority.
Please do the needful and revert on priority.
Updated by vinayak.pandey, Aug 05, 2019
Have you collected the item from ECOM Courier Agent: Anil Kumar/Ankush and got the item send back to Snapdeal as Normal pick up today (Mon) 05.08.2019????? as I have requested for the same multiple times from ECOM Express and Courier agent: Anil Kumar and Snapdeal since last week and he has been keep promising me it will be done on the same day??????
Updated by vinayak.pandey, Aug 06, 2019
I spoke to Ecom express private limited customer care as received a call yesterday Mon) 05/08/2019 and informed the customer care representative to collect the item from Courier Agent: Anil Kumar today as I had spoken to him this afternoon and he confirmed that yes the item is with him (Ecom Express since (Mon) 22/07/2019) and there is a new Courier Agent: Munish Kumar has been assigned to pick up my item today (Mon) 05/08/2019 but Munish has not spoken to me OR arrived yet so kindly ask Munish to collect the item from Anil Kumar/Ankush from ECOM as told by Anil Kumar and send the item back to Snapdeal by Normal pick up today itself on priority Anil Kumar from ECOM has told me again that he will speak to Munish himself once he gets back to office as currently he was on field visit and will send the item back to Snapdeal as Normal pick up today (Mon) 05.08.2019 on priority. so kindly speak to Courier agent Anil Kumar from Ecom.

Have you collected the item from ECOM Courier representative: collect the item from Courier Agent: Anil Kumar/Ankush and send the item back to Snapdeal as Normal pick up yesterday (Mon) 05.08.2019????? as I have requested for the same multiple times from ECOM Express and your Courier agent: Anil Kumar since last week and you all have been keep promising me it will be done on the same day but when?????? The item is with your agent Anil Kumar since (Mon) 22/07/2019 and he even bothered inform me that can't sent item back to Snapdeal and did even return the item to me until I registered a complaint in consumer forum I waited all day to get a call from your agent: Munish Kumar and again he did not call me and Anil Kumar did not send the item back to Snapdeal as normal pickup and later at 09:30PM you texted me that my pick up has been cancelled as I rescheduled it which is absolutely when did I reschedule?????
You are repeating the same story since (Mon) 22/07/2019 it's been 16 days now and haven't send my item back to Snapdeal and keep rescheduling the pickup on your own and lying to me I will escalate this further to consumer for with all the legal actions against you ECOM You and your courier agents, customer care representatives are highly irresponsible and pathetic this is how do your customer service I will not talk to you any more and will follow the legal procedures again you through consumer court.

It's been 16 days now since I returned my item to ECOM Agent Anil Kumar and item is with ECOM and Snapdeal you and Ecom is not cordinating with each other and I am getting pinalised tell me is it my fault that I already returned my item 16 days back and without refund OR replacement Snapdeal and Ecom is giving me a runaround. I will take all the legal actions through customer court further against Snapdeal and Ecom now..
Updated by vinayak.pandey, Aug 06, 2019
I waited all day to get a call from ECOM agent: Munish Kumar since yesterday and again he did not call me and did not arrive. and I have been speaking to Anil Kumar from ECOM since (Fri)02/08/2019 and also called him 3 times today since morning and he had assured me that the item will be surely dispatched today (Tue) 06/08/2019 to snapdeal as Normal pick up and again the same story pick up has been cancelled by ECOM today. I did not rescheduled the pick up at all ECOM is lying everyday and not dispatching my item back to snapdeal since (Mon) 22/07/2019
ECOM is repeating the same story since (Mon) 22/07/2019 it's been 17 days now and they haven't send my item back to Snapdeal and keep rescheduling the pickup on their own and lying to me. I have escalated this further to consumer court & will take all the legal actions against ECOM & Snapdeal ECOM courier agents, customer care representatives are highly irresponsible and they are liers ECOM and Snapdeal is this is how you do your customer service??????

It's been 17 days now since I returned my item to ECOM Agent Anil Kumar and item is with ECOM. Snapdeal and Ecom is not coordinating with each other and I am getting penalized and no refund given to me. Is it my fault that I already returned my item 17 days back on (Mon) 22/07/2019 and without refunding my amount Snapdeal and Ecom is giving me a runaround... Why??????
Updated by vinayak.pandey, Aug 07, 2019
Hi Snapdeal,

I received a callback from your Escalation team representative: Lalit today (Wed) 07/08/2019 and he assured me that he will personally look into the matter an will resolve my issue in next 48 hours.

Just to let you know, It's been 17 days now since I returned my item to ECOM Agent Anil Kumar on (Mon) 22/07/2019 and item was with ECOM, And now today (Wed) 07/08/2019 at 12:00PM same ECOM Agent Anil Kumar has returned the item to me at my office but he has not returned the Snapdeal Invoice for the item which I had given to him at the time of pickup after return so I asked him to return the Invoice as well to me which I had given him at the time of pickup. He said that the Invoice is misplaced so I can ask snapdeal to send me the Invoice again which has been lost by ECOM Agent :Anil Kumar.

Now I have got my item back but does not have the Invoice anymore as ECOM has not returned it to me so now please tell me how can I send the Item back to you as ECOM failed to dispatch my item back to snapdeal and kept repeating the same story since (Mon) 22/07/2019 it's been 17 days now and they haven't send my item back to Snapdeal and kept on rescheduling the pickup on their own and finally
I have got the Item back from ECOM Agent:Anil kumar today (Wed) 07/08/2019 without the Invoice so please tell me how can I return my item to back to snapdeal and kindly send me the Invoice for my Item as ECOM has lost my Invoice which I had given to ECOM courier agent: Anil kumar along with the item on (Mon) 22/07/2019 at the time of pickup.

Please tell me how can I return my item to snapdeal myself??? As today (Wed) 07/08/2019 at 12:00PM same ECOM Agent Anil Kumar has returned the item to me at my office but he has not returned the Snapdeal Invoice for the item.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Aug 08, 2019
Dear Vinayak,

Hope you are doing well.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Aug 08, 2019
Hi Vinayak,

We are in co-ordination with our team and we'll keep you posted

Updated by vinayak.pandey, Aug 13, 2019
Hi Snapdeal,

I have dispatched the item today (Tue) 13/08/2019 to you through DTDC Courier Consignment No: Z14341575
I have also sent you the customer copy received from ECOM Express Agent Anil Kumar on (Mon) 22/07/2019 as the they had failed to return the item to you as Reverse/Normal pickup and Item was returned to me by ECOM Express Agent Anil Kumar.
Kindly process the Refund for the item along with the courier charge Rs.50.00 on priority once you receive the same
Will also send you the courier slip through your email address.
Updated by vinayak.pandey, Aug 14, 2019
Hi Snapdeal,

I have dispatched the item yesterday (Tue) 13/08/2019 to you through DTDC Courier Consignment No: Z14341575
I have also sent you the courier slip on your email.
Kindly process the Refund for the item along with the courier charge on priority once you receive the item.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Aug 14, 2019
Hi Vinayak,

We're working on this. Please allow us some time to get back to you with an update.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Aug 17, 2019
Hi Vinayak,
We tried reaching out to you, but couldn't get through. Please check your registered email ID for further details in this regard.

Updated by vinayak.pandey, Aug 19, 2019
Hi Snapdeal,

I have checked my email. you can call me between 09:00AM-11:30AM as post that I am at work.
Kindly process the Refund for the item along with the courier charge on priority as the item has been received by you.

Vinayak

Comments

I am a customer of Snapdeal and have purchased many products. Many of them not working. I returned SMPS as it was not working. I did not get the same till date.I have no Bank account to provide .I want my SMPS back. Pls send it back immediately.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jul 26, 2019

Hi Bhaskaran,

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]
    +91 88 8825 4614 [Delhi]
    +91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - received a faulty product and returned it on 22/07/2019 but did not get refund or replacement