Snapdeal.com — refusing easy cancellation

DrManMohan Sharma on Sep 10, 2017
I ordered 4 trousers vide order no. 19814976065 of which i cancelled 3 trousers due to size unfit problem. Now i got the sms on mobile phone as

"return/replacement request closed: dr man mohan sharma while processing your request for arrow sports blue regular flat trouser we noticed some transactions in your account didn? T clear our routine checks. Due to this we? Ll be unable to process your request. Check email for more."

— i have been informed on phone that my request for refund can not be completed as i have returned itoms many times in the past. So i can not be refunded and my account has been suspended. Here i want to state that i made this purchase after a gap of 12 months. And in the the easy return policy, no where this clause is mentioned that if a customer has reurned few itoms in the past, he can be denied valid easy cancellations and that too when he purchased itoms after a gap of 1 year.
Out of 4 trousers of same size 32, that of us polo asso. Is comfortable and fitting is ok but that of arrow brand, may be of size diffrence, i am not able to wear them comfortably. So i chose to cancell arrow pants and later on to order for same usplol asso. After shrads are over.
So sir, i request you to allow genuine cancellations, otherwise these pants are just a waste for me. Or at least allow me to replace for size 34 pants.
I am writing you this mail as customercare has very rudely denied cancellation.

[Sep 10, 2017] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Sep 11, 2017
Dear DrManMohan,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on writetous@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My Prestige induction pic 14.0 are not working in two day's
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Sep 11, 2017
Dear B s sharma,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on writetous@snapdeal.com with these details. We assure you all possible help.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Sep 19, 2017
Dear B s sharma,
We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at writetous@snapdeal.com in case you need any further assistance.

+91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]