[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — return not accepted

Pravin14460 on Apr 16, 2018
I was ordered open box moto z play for 14048. Rs on 8th april 2018. But i received 1000. Rs celkon mobile. Now i claim return but they are accept my request. They said 'we understand that you are not happy with your recent purchase with us and that and wish to return it. However, while processing your request, we reviewed your account and found some transactions that do not pass our internal checks'. So please accept my request. If they didn't accept i lose 14000 rs. Please help me.

return not accepted
return not accepted
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2018

[Apr 16, 2018] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shivam yaduvanshiw's response, Apr 14, 2018
My order for two basiics by la intimo
Brief pack of two but become only one brief so please exchange my order
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2018
Dear Pravin14460,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it.

Updated by Pravin14460, Apr 21, 2018
i did not receive any reasonable solution . they are cheating my 14000 rs
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2018
Dear Pravin14460, ,

Our team informed you that your complaint did not pass our internal checks. Hence, we'll not be able to help you further.

Thanks!
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My order for two multi brief size-s
But become only one brief so please exchange my order

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2018

Dear Shivam,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it.

Team Snapdeal
It's this message is true that I won 1 prize of TATA SAFARI from Snapdeal coz I always shopping from Snapdeal only and this is the first time I got like this message.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2018

Dear Edy,

Snapdeal never asks for payment at any stage neither we promote such promotional activities and request you to stay away from such calls.

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]