[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — return of the item is not made

divyan1995 on Dec 20, 2017
I purchased philips she1455wt earphones on 30th nov. As i received duplicate product i made return request and estimated pick up was 09th dec. After that i dint get any updates on return, so i wrote complaint mail to snapdeal customare care. I get response saying it will be done within 2 days. They dint return the item till now. Now they stopped responding. Please take necessary actions against them as they are cheating customers. Never trust snapdeal. Worst online shopping site

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 30, 2017
First of all thank you so much.
After I did complaint, within 2 days Snapdeal mailed me and they initiated the return process. And within a week they did return of item and refunded my money.
I was trying this from 1 month but I did get any response but because of consumer complaints my issue got resolved.

[Dec 21, 2017] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Akshay Sachapara's response, Dec 21, 2017
My item is cancelled but i have not receive refund

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Dec 22, 2017
Dear customer(divyan1995),

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com.

Team Snapdeal
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have not received my cancelled item payment is refund

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Dec 22, 2017

Dear Akshay,

Team Snapdeal

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]
    +91 88 8825 4614 [Delhi]
    +91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - return of the item is not made