[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — return promised/ not picked up// status closed

bkarki0 on Jan 2, 2018
I have requested return for my order number order id: [protected] (1 item) details
Placed on 29 nov, 2017

Since the item was defective. It was not taking charge!!!
No one collected!!!
Only sms update!!!
I got a call from them i again inform please send your people for pick up!!

Never send!!

Sent more than 30 emails no reply or no contact from snapdeal.
I initiated return no response just text or email no call or no pick up person???/whom should i return???//

I got a call second time, i just inform that i need return return!!! She told me taht she will arrange pick up!!! No pick up arrange!!! My return was closed simply!!!
Snapdeal is cheater!!

I want them to take this and give my complete refund!!!

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 16, 2018
Thank you for resolving this issue...I got this item picked up and complete refund ...
Thank you snapdeal...

[Jan 02, 2018] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Dear customer (bkarki0),

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com.

Team Snapdeal
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I returned product on 23/12/17. Snapdeal says they will initiate refund in 7 days BT its more than that my ticket I'd is 45205592 anyways by rti I am going to file an FIR IN CIVIL COURT AND WILL DEMAND 300TIMES MORE THAN ACTUAL PRICE. THAT WOULD BE 18LAKHS.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jan 3, 2018
Dear customer (Hrithik90),

Apologise for the inconvenience!!!

Team Snapdeal

+91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - return promised/ not picked up// status closed
    www.bdomains.com