Snapdeal.com — return request is not taken

for_sanjay on Sep 12, 2017
It was order for floating shelves, order id-19705500784, was delivered to me at ahmedabad on 24-august-2017, i generated return request on 28-august-2017 as i did not like the quality of the product. After 13 days they came to resolution that "item was delivered in good condition and hence, cannot be returned or replaced." i mailed about my concern of quality which was not answered.

[Sep 12, 2017] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Santosh kumar sarangi's response, Sep 07, 2017
I dont want to waste my time
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Sep 13, 2017
Dear Sanjay,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on writetous@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I return my product diwan set .
But I did not get my refund money 549rs
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Sep 14, 2017
Dear Ashupakala,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on writetous@snapdeal.com with these details. We assure you all possible help.

Team Snapdeal
My mobile no is 9438418973.my gmail id is santosh.sarangi98@gmail.com.please unsubscribe me from any messages and mail from snapdeal online shopping company.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Sep 14, 2017
Dear Santosh,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

+91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - return request is not taken
    www.bdomains.com