Snapdeal.com — shoe return not accepted.

Pruthvi28 on Jun 19, 2019
I received a fake shoe in my first order which I filed for replacement. The replacement received was again a fake shoe. Now I want to return the product and want my money back. But the return was declined.

The product name on the snapdeal app is given as ‘Nike Undercover X Reqct element 87’. The first product I recieved with this order was a fake nike shoe. I had to replace it. The replacemtn I got after that is a shoe o[censored]nknown compmay with no brand and looks nothing like the photos on the app. It is a fraud and the company ‘Snapdeal’ is not ready to pay me my money back. There is no logical reason to this kind of fraud conduct.

Order id - [protected]
Amount to be returned to me - ₹6690/-

shoe return not accepted.

[Jun 20, 2019] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jun 21, 2019
Dear Customer,

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. As we truly value each of our customer’s happiness. We've noted the details and will connect with you at the earliest and help you out.

Thanks!
Team Snapdeal
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2019
Dear Pruthvi,

We understand that you are facing an issue with your item and wish to return it. While processing your request, we reviewed your account and found some transactions that do not pass our internal checks. We are sorry that we will be unable to complete your return request.

Team Snapdeal

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]
    +91 88 8825 4614 [Delhi]
    +91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - shoe return not accepted.