[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — smartphone lenovo vibe p1 turbo 32gb black silver

khushbu10 on Oct 17, 2018
Sir, i was purchased a smartphone lenovo vibe p1 turbo 32gb back silver on 15 sep 2018 but it was found faulty when installed. I asked snapdeal about the device and they advised to me to return the same hence i returned the device through a national courier blue dart tezpur assam on 25 sep 2018. As per courier receipt way bill no ([protected]) the item was successfully delivered to snapdeal on 27 sep 2019. But the snapdeal team stating that they not received my item till date and not taken any action for replacement /refund against the device.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 20, 2018
Snapdeal coy sent me email through help@snapdeal.com in my email address bg 2541964@gmal.com. but I am not satisfyed with their reply because these are only computer generated msg. They could not solve my problems

[Oct 17, 2018] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by khushbu10, Oct 17, 2018
Sir, I wish a needfull action please
Updated by khushbu10, Oct 17, 2018
Sir, please intimate to me what actions taken to resolve the issue?
Updated by khushbu10, Oct 18, 2018
Sir, Snapdeal is sending emails vise their email address help@snapdeal.com but not solve the issue. They only saying that not received my despatched item.
Updated by khushbu10, Oct 18, 2018
Sir, I have already been sent all supporting documents of my Consumer complain through email to your email address consumerafiar@nic.in. please confirm
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Oct 18, 2018
Hi Khushbu,

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. As we truly value each of our customer’s happiness. We've noted the details and will connect with you at the earliest and help you out.

Thanks!
Team Snapdeal
Updated by khushbu10, Oct 24, 2018
Sir I have not been received any response from the Snapdeal company. Please do the needful actions
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0