Snapdeal.com — snapdeal lucky draw winner query

Saloni Mundada Biyani on May 20, 2019

I have received a message from snapdeal that i have won 1st prize tata safari on 9th anniversary, this is valid of today only.
Also, i have received a call from[protected] to avail this prize you have to pay 6500/- registration fees and i will receive my prize within 1-2 days.

Can you please this valid or fake? Looking forward to your response

[May 20, 2019] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, May 20, 2019
Dear Saloni,

Please do not respond to any Phone Call/Email/SMS claiming to offer rewards/lucky draw prizes on behalf of Snapdeal. We NEVER request our customers for unsolicited financial information or advance payments in exchange for rewards.

Team Snapdeal

Comments

Please cancel my order, because of I'm not in City at the urgent basis.JVLSD[protected]
In my sanpdeal account not taking cancellation.

Hi Vignesha,

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

Team Snapdeal
I have not arrived refund in my debit card fraud company

Hi Manoj,

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. As we truly value each of our customer’s happiness. We've noted the details and will connect with you at the earliest and help you out.

Hi Manoj!

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]
    +91 88 8825 4614 [Delhi]
    +91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - snapdeal lucky draw winner query