[Resolved] Snapdeal.com — snapdeal online winner

Sathish Babu06 on Nov 19, 2018
Dear Team,

Today I got call from [protected] Mr. Rakesh called me saying I won Tata Safari worth of 12.8 lakhs or cash. He said I did online shopping in Snapdeal so I won the lottery contest and I need to submit my ID documents with cash of Rs 8500, he also told me to call the customer care # [protected], they also said the same.

Then I replied I didn't see any message or website saying that I won the prize of car worth Rs 12.8 lakhs, so they sent me SMS and below website saying that I won the prize.

Snapdeal I request you to kindly take this case as serious issue and fix immediately.

Sathish. B

snapdeal online winner
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 23, 2018

[Nov 20, 2018] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Nov 21, 2018
Dear Customer,

Please do not respond to any Phone Call/Email/SMS claiming to offer rewards/lucky draw prizes on behalf of Snapdeal. We NEVER request our customers for unsolicited financial information or advance payments in exchange for rewards.

Team Snapdeal

Comments

I ordered round colorimeter cuvette and my address is near state highway but still they refused to deliver. We don't know the reason why. If you do like this how can we trust and order to you people?
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Nov 21, 2018

Hi Vishakha,

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

Thanks!