Snapdeal.com — very worst customer service

Fine light on Aug 12, 2019
I placed order on two fastrack womens watches. But i received only one for the amount of two watches. The seller had sent only one for the amount of two watches. When i contacted customer service there was no response at all. Finally i received a message stating that the watch was delivered but it is not yet delivered. You keep on cheating the customer like this?. A very worst customer service. I want the missing watch.
Order id : [protected] and    [protected]
Product : fastrack womens watch

[Aug 12, 2019] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Fine light, Aug 11, 2019
I placed order on two fastrack womens watches. But i received only one for the amount of two watches. The seller had sent only one for the amount of two watches. When i contacted customer service several times there were no response at all. You yourself had taken a return request and asking for the watch. I had not yet received then how can i return it. A very worst customer service.
Order id : [protected] and [protected]
Product : fastrack womens watch
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Aug 12, 2019
Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it.

Updated by Fine light, Aug 12, 2019
I have sent you the bank account details but I received the message stating that the refund could not be initiated because you haven't sent bank account details.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Aug 13, 2019
Dear Customer,

Hope you are doing well.

We're waiting for the bank details to initiate the refund, kindly provide the bank detail in reply to our email.

Updated by Fine light, Aug 13, 2019
I sent my bank account details several times but I receive the message stating that the account details are not yet received. I want the refund as early as possible.
Updated by Fine light, Aug 14, 2019
I contacted customer service several times the executive told that you have to track the package and receive it. What a funny answer?. I received only one instead of two. They sent only one then how can I receive two watches.
No refund was given for the product that is not yet received. But the customer service executive is asking to return the product after which the refund will be initiated. Iam asking for the refund for the item which I had not received yet.
Updated by Fine light, Aug 15, 2019
I placed order on two fastrack womens watches but I received only one.I contacted customer service but there were no response at all. Finally they told that they will refund the amount for the missing product and asked for the bank account details. I sent it several times but I still haven't received the refund. I receive messages stating that the bank account details had not yet been received. Such a WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Order ID : [protected] and [protected]
Product : Fastrack womens watch

Comments

I'm ordered Fastrack watch. I am returned that watch.But I didn't received any refund amount .
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Aug 16, 2019

Dear Customer,

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

Thanks!

+91 11 4637 1100 [Customer Care]
    +91 88 8825 4614 [Delhi]
    +91 92 1269 2126 [Customer Care]
    Snapdeal.com - very worst customer service