Snapdeal.com — Want my money refunded in bank account

mrinalini sinha on Apr 3, 2015
I returned a suit. I paid cash on delivery. I got a message that my money will be refunded according to my choice, either in my bank account or in my SD cash. But no choice were given and I got a message that my money will be refunded through SD cash. But I want my money back in my bank account not through SD cash.Please help.Order number [protected]

[Apr 03, 2015] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  60 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear musik,

Information about your contact details are still awaited from you. In case you are still facing any concern, please contact us on help@snapdeal.com.

Dear mrinalini sinha,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Dear mrinalini sinha,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Hope your issue has been resolved. In case, you are still facing any concern, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Snapdeal Online Team
I returned a Shoes on Dated 10.06.2015 via Jv International Courier . I paid cash on delivery. I got a message that my money will be refunded according to my choice, either in my bank account or in my SD cash. But no choice were given and I got a message that my money will be refunded through SD cash. But I want my money back in my bank account not through SD cash.Please help.Order number 8609017190 By JV International Courier..Order Holder Name is Gurpreet Singh But They Have Not Account in Any Bank, I am Wife of Gurpreet Singh, My name is Gurcharan Kaur, So I Request You to Refund Against Pickup order No-8609017190 Credit in My Account Below Detail are Me &My Bank Account Details
My Phone No Is 7355331808, My Bank Name is Central Bank of India, Bank Address-Chandigarh Road, Jamalpur Awana Ludhiana Pin Code 141010 State Punjab My Account No is 3917148786, IFSC CODE is cbino280368
Thanks & Regards
Gurcharan Kaur
Your & faithfully

Thanks & Regards
Gurcharan Kaur
Your & faithfully

I have order Bajaj 648LR LED Glow Light from snapdeal but i have revived wrong product and i have return the product by myself and the product was reached to snapdeal head quarter and snapdeal was initiated my refund also but One month completed but still the refund has been not credit in my bank account I called to snapdeal about this issue they are telling it was still in process and I have shared my bank statement with snapdeal so many times but still the refund has been nit credit in my bank account.

PRODUCT DETAILS:
RETURN PRODUCT: BAJAJ 648LR LED GLOW LIGHT
RETURN BY: gojavas Courier, Request No. : 90SD00188061
COURIER ORDER NO: 8647201559, DATED : 28/08/2015
SNAPDEAL SUBORDER CODE: 8647201559
TICKET NO: 06152748
Dear Tapan Kumar Rout,

We wish to inform you that the concern highlighted by you has been resolved and the same has been communicated to you. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com.

Snapdeal Online Team
I have send wrong NEFT for refunding pleas tell me how to change my account details..Poonam 96510000776 as soon as possible tell me on sanpdeal.
Dear musik,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your order ID, complaint no. and contact details with us at writetous@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Thank you for cooperating.

Snapdeal Online Team
I ordered 1 saree from snapdeal by debit card but same time i cancelled. But till date did not receive refund. My order no. Is 8987109426.
ordered 1 saree from snapdeal by debit card but same time i cancelled. But till date did not receive refund. My order no. Is 8987109426. i checked my Bank account statement but not receive my refund.
I asked yoga mats of 10mm thickness vide my orders 9543540769, 9543660363, 9543775929 and 9543811632. But the mats of 6mm have been supplied. I initiated replacement process but snapdeal shown inability to supply 10mm mats. So they have arranged pick up and since the payment was made in COD method, they asked me through email and also through sms to submit bank details for the refund through NEFT. It is not understood as to on which id should I submit these details?

Ram Narain
NO REFUND DONE
Order ID; 10138560182 [reference number; 14670420]
Madhu designer sarees reds faux georgette saree
placed on 17 nov 2015

order ID; 10120856463 [reference number ; 13738482]
placed on 16 nov 2015
Glory white analog round casual watch

when the product reecived FIRST one is damage and other is no selected product. so i return this two items and after few days i got a computer call from snapdeal that money has been refunded of two items but not yet received in my bank account
Dear Harshali Gaikar

We have escalated your concern to our team and are working on it. Resolution would be provided at the earliest, request you to cooperate in the meantime.

Snapdeal Online Team
hello sir, i ordered a wallet but i am not satisfied with the quality that's why i decided to return this wallet but sir my concern is that sir snapdeal returning money through SD cash but i want this to my bank account and there was not given any option regarding bank account.
my order no:
11001930179
Order number - 11240473854, Reference number: 18666517

Account no - 33335815443, IFSC code - SBIN0009725, SBI Bank,
I want Give me my money in my bank account

Dear Rakesh Barma,

Hope you are doing good.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at writetous@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Snapdeal Team
Hi Nitin kumar malik,

Hope your concern is resolved. Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Please write to us at help@snapdeal.com.

Team Snapdeal
Please refund my amount to my bank account
My bank a/c no. is 10711710000218