[Resolved]  Snapdeal.com — want to change my delivery address

I have placed an order order id: [protected] which is supposed to be delivered on 22 mar, 2018 - 26 mar, 2018. Since i will not be available on the given address, can i please reuquest you to deliver the item on a different address. Below is the new address given :

Plot no. 1, chandaka industrial estate, chandrasekharpur, bhubaneswar, odisha 751024

Monalisa
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 19, 2018

[Mar 18, 2018] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response Mar 19, 2018
Dear Monalisa,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com.

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Team,

It is kindly being requested that my Bluetooth headphone not charging.

Warm regards
Sujit Roy

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2018

Dear Riddhiman Das,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon.

Riddhiman Das's reply, Mar 21, 2018
Yet, no update for your end.

Please replay & repair the product as soon as possible.
I ordered tow items from Snapdeal they send me wrong itmes i Requested One item replace and one return the Request Received On: 25 Feb, 2018 The site's Help center not working both pc and android app its about 11 days and i do not receve any update from Snapdeal
Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2018

Dear Maninder(Maninder7909),

We care about your grievance. Please enable us to assist you better by sharing your order ID and complaint number with us at [email protected] We assure you that we will look into it and connect with you.

Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Mar 28, 2018

Dear Maninder(Maninder7909),

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

Snapdeal.com Phone