Soil Properties & Infra India Ltd. — Money Collection against false promises

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 [email protected]
Day by day we hearing / reading the news of fraud companies in India, which collects money from general public by assuring false promises or schemes. A few days back SEBI restricted Pan Club Ltd. to collect money from public. Pan card club Ltd. is 30 years old company, operating such business. It is too late to put restriction on this company when company collected crors of rupees from public. A year ago, RMP Infotech P. Ltd., vanished after collecting crores from public by assuring false promises and schemes. At present Soil Properties & Infra India Ltd. doing same business in Pune, Maharashtra. I have attended the promotional seminars of RMP and SOIL and found similarities in promises. Even on the website of Soil Properties, details of business not mentioned. I request SEBI or concern authority to verify the business of said company and save money of public if found fraud.

Comments

Sir, I've been the victim of false promises of this company (SOIL Group). My agent didn't gave me complete and correct information of this business and I invested huge amount since 2014. Kindly let me know if you know any way to catch hold of the owner (Shivaji Jadhav) and get my money back.
Please contact me on kedarspandit at gmail dot com

Soil Properties & Infra India Ltd. - Money Collection against false promises

Company:Soil Properties & Infra India Ltd.
    Pune