Sonovision — son cision bill number - va-4156

ram pas on Mar 8, 2018

I have purchased ac with 37000 3 days before by taking loan from hdfc, unfortunately no one is coming to install from your side in the morning times, yesterday night 9 pm two persons came, they could not install because of dark light, they went away and said that tomorrow morning 9.30 they will visit, just now i called them, they said they went on another appointment, they do not know when they will come, they said they will call before coming, i asked tthe time they said they do not tell time, like this if you come night times and do not fix then no use, i found worse electronics experience with you, i hope at least now you will give needed service.

I called sonovision executive who promised me installation in 2 days, now he is saying he is not responsibility for installation, he is saying now he is only responsible for sale and delivery, thanks to sonovision, i will not visit it again.

Ramesh p

son cision bill number - va-4156
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

We buy the IFB washing machine on 15/10/2018 there is a water lekage and sound problem technicians has came from ifb but there is no problem solving for that we are contacting sonovison showroom there is no proper response from the sonovison showroom kotipallibustand Rajahmundry.
I need immediate response from you

Sonovision - son cision bill number - va-4156