Sony India — About sony mobile c4 dual

Siliguri, Darjeeling District, West Bengal, India
 RAJKUMAR AGARAWAL
10/09/2016
I have purchased C4 Dual on 23/12/2015 but I started getting problem from july 16. First time I have deposited phone to Sony service centre siliguri ( W. Bengal ) on 16/07/2016 ( job no – w[protected] with the complaint of touch, but after repair there was again problem after 4 days. The mobile becaume dead so I again deposited the mobile.
Secoun time I deposited mobile on 08/08/2016 ( job no. w[protected]. But after repair there was again problem of camera was not working and remaining of 40% battery mobile shut downs so I again deposited mobile to Sony service centre siliguri ( W. Bengal )
Third time I deposited the mobile to Sony service centre siliguri (W. Bengal ) on 03/09/2016 ( job no. was not provided ) and get return back on 10/09/2016 but after 4 hours there was again problem \with camera so again I deposited the mobile forth time
Forth time I deposited mobile to Sony service centre siliguri ( W. Bengal ) on 10/09/2016
The service centre is harassing to me again and again they are unable to repair the mobile and every time they handover me temporarily repaired mobile wmich gets problem after some time and their behavior is also not good.
So I request please replace the mobile
I have purchased the mobile for use not to deposit again and again at service center and track them again and again so please don’t harres me
Kindly please solve my problem
Thanking You
Rajkumar Agarwal
Siliguri ( W. Bengal)

[Sep 10, 2016] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

No 14/43 Hameedia Centre 2nd Floor, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034
    Sony India - About sony mobile c4 dual