[Resolved]  Sony India — Bravia lcd klv32bx300 patches on screen

I had purchased a sony LCD color tv KLV 32BX300 (Serial No : 2387770) on 25-August 2010 from M/S Nikshan Electronics Bank Road Kannur wide invoice number A17848. I regret to inform you that the screen of the tv is completely defased with patches. Hence the picture quality is very bad. TV is now in bad shape and cannot be used anymore. How can TV which is used only for 4 years have problems?
I strongly believe this due to manufacture defect. As per my enquiry it is reveled that several similar case are reported. I believed SONY product always have quality which is the only reason to buy SONY Bravia LCD TV spending 33000/-rs. Two images of the blurred screen are attached here with for your ready reference. When contacted sony customer care in Kerala they told me if you pay 11000 Rs we will replace the screen.What logic is that?. I request you kindly depute your quality control engineer to inspect the device.

Bravia lcd klv32bx300 patches on screen
Bravia lcd klv32bx300 patches on screen
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-12 20:29:29
They provided me new LED TV free of cost. Thank you Sony.

[Aug 20, 2014] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

No 14/43 Hameedia Centre 2nd Floor, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034