Sony India — Kd-65a1 3000092

I purchased the Sony oled from Siddhansh Electronics Pvt Ltd, Lower Parel West, Mumbai 13, in the month of February of 2018.
The TV was installed at my residence in the month of March 2018. Within a period of 1 year or thereabout, horizontal lines started appearing on the TV which increased gradually . I made a complaint, but on account of the covid situation, nobody could attend to it.
In the month of May, I again made a complaint to which the representative came for inspection and made me talk to the representative from Sony who informed me that there was a problem with the panel which needs to be replaced. I informed them that this problem had commenced within the warranty period and account of COVID, nobody could attend to it on your end.
But my grievance seems to have fallen on deaf ears.
As you already know that this is a very costly TV, at the time I purchased it in 2018, and one cannot expect that the panel can give way within the warranty period. On account of the covid situation, nobody from your end could redress my grievance and by the time somebody could pay a visit, according to your representative, my warranty period had lapsed.
It disgusts me to note that a brand like Sony indulges in such cheap practices taking undue advantage of the covid situation which isn't fair at all. It is not even expected that a branded tv costing roughly 4 Lakhs, the panel gives way within a period of 2 years from purchase.
I earnestly request you to look into this at the earliest and redress my grievance in all sincerity and fairness, failing which, I will not hesitate to approach the consumer forum and also address my grievance in the social media so that the other valued customers are not cheated and treated unfairly.
Hope you take cognizance of the above and at the earliest possible.
Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Sony India
    customer care contact
    Sony India Phone
    Sony India Address
    No 14/43 Hameedia Centre 2nd Floor, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034
    View all Sony India contact information