Sony India — new 55 inch tv main board complaints

Vaikom, Kottayam District, Kerala, India
 Vinay Karun on May 23, 2019
I bought a sony android 55inch tv 4months back. After 2 months it becomes completely dead. Then they replaced it and give me another same model. Now this tv also complaints. The sony service center peoples checked it and says that it’s main board have complaint. I think it is its manufacturing diffract. So you take the tv and give me my money because now we are not believed in sony. So immediately do the necessary actions.
From
Vinayakumar k

[May 23, 2019] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Vinay Karun, May 23, 2019
I bought a Sony 55inch android tv before 4 month.after two months it becomes complaints.then they take the tv and give me new one.now this one also complaints’s.service people from Sony checked it and said that the main board is dead.so I don’t want this tv.take the tv and give me my money.
From
Vinayakumar k
Mobile [protected].

Comments

Im formally complaining against this serial as the casts are a bunch of stupid people who dont know what to do. Also the case against the Priducers and Director. Stop this serial at once.

No 14/43 Hameedia Centre 2nd Floor, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034
    Sony India - new 55 inch tv main board complaints