Sony India — not giving my tv by service center

amitmaurya4965 on Dec 30, 2017
I purchased sony bravia tv "32" led 32r482
In february 06, 2015 and from august 2017 suddenly got problem in tv and some time its on some time not on.

I make a complaint to sony customer service, and a engineer come and inform me its ok and take service charge and go back
But after approx. 01 week same problem occur again and i contact again sony customer care. And this time engineer come and inform me he take tv with him at service center at varanasi and i will agree. He take tv and go on dated. 20th october 2017. And from that day to today i can't get my tv and after my follow up they are telling me my tv screen is damaged and new part not available. And demanding me for dd of 12000/- for exchanging my tv.
If my tv is not damaged with me and all fault of engineer and service center then why i pay 12000/-.

How disgusting service this is and disgusting service center authorized by sony tv. Means there is nowhere a trust on sony.

I am facing this problem from last 04 to 05 months, please help and support me from out of this...

Amit

[Dec 31, 2017] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by amitmaurya4965, Feb 14, 2018
I have mailed my concern several times to your customer relation employees regarding cheat and fraud of Sony registered and authorized Service Centre M/s Libra Technicom, Varanasi.

But I don’t get genuine solutions from Sony customer relation employees and neither had I got my Sony BRAVIA TV. Which I given to engineers of M/s Libra Technicom, Varanasi for a little problem.

I am asking for genuine solution from October 2017 but don’t get solution till now.

Requesting you, please support to get information regarding my concern:

· When I handover TV without any physical/ external damage to engineers of Sony registered/ authorized service center, Why they mentioned in my Job reference “Display Broken”?

· Where is the video clip which create by engineers of Sony registered/ authorized service center?

· Why engineers of Sony registered/ authorized service center, damage/ broke my TV screen intentionally?

· Why sony people don’t take any action against your engineers, and want to save him. When they do fraud and damage/ broke my TV screen intentionally?

· Why Service Centre demanding me for money, when my TV screen not damaged by me?

I am requesting you, please support regarding my concern after verification of video clip which create by engineers of Sony registered/ authorized service center and understand my problem.

Please take corrective action against M/s Libra Technicom, Varanasi and resolve my problem….

Waiting for positive and genuine solution!

Amit
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

No 14/43 Hameedia Centre 2nd Floor, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034
    Sony India - not giving my tv by service center