Sony India — poor service and customer handling in its service centre. sai electronics faridabad

Faridabad, Haryana, India
 subraybhat on Dec 6, 2017
This service centre does not any standard for customer service... Front offices two girls have no manners.. To handle customer... They behave rudely with customers... Name told by her as ms sonia... And service centre does not have customer feedback system... Every time as a customer we have to take the follow up on status of our work... Even till now my work is not complete...

[Dec 06, 2017] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hi, my sony bravia TV had some screen issue. I also called a technician. he told me that problem is solved till 05/12/17. but the problem is as it is and he did not receive my call. so please do some as fast as possible. this problem arise second time if you are not eligible to solve my problem then take ypur TV at ypur home.

No 14/43 Hameedia Centre 2nd Floor, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034
    Sony India - poor service and customer handling in its service centre. sai electronics faridabad