Sony India — ps41tb
I am serving indian navy officer since 1991 in the indian navy and as you know from my previous mails, have been using a large number of sony products.
Pls go through the trailing mail of orbit electronics mr naresh. I will give you reasons now why i feel cheated by sony india:-
Purchase of a costly item ps4 1tb in jan 16.
Failure of ps4 controller in jan 18
Call made by undersigned to sony customercare who asked me to call orbit elctronics
Orbit electronics desk lady asked me to buy a new controller.
I bought a new controller from croma.
It also failed to sync with the console.
I again called orbit electronics and the desk lady handed over the phone to a technician called prasad.
I was told to come with the controller. I reached orbit electronics on 27 feb with console and three controllers.
Within few minutes, mr prasad, told me its a hardware defect and no repair can be done, but asked me to make a job cardand also give xerox of original invoice and warranty sheet.
I got the job card made from the same desk lady because of whom i bought a new controller, whereas the defect was probably with the console.
While she made the job card, i went to the next shop and took xerox of the original invoice and warranty sheet and handed it over to mr. Prasad.
I asked mr prasad for his mobile no so that i can call him about the job being a concerned customer, but refused to give me stating company policy and glanced at the cctv. I informed them that i am under transfer to goa and need the issue be resolved at the earliest.
The desk lady and mr prasad informed me that this console would be of no use and as per company policy, at some discount, they will give me a new one on my next visit. Additionally the desk lady asked me to call after two days and confirm the job status.
I kept calling orbit electronics at their nos. 65559081 and 65559082 from 01 mar onwards, however, every time either no one picked up the call or it came engaged.
With utter disdain, i made a email to the service head, sonyindia and orbit electronics in the evening of 06 mar 18 attaching the job card
Surprisingly, i get a call from mr naresh in the morning of 07 mar 18, saying that i need to send the mail again with the attachments making them turned upside down. I was shocked to know his utter ignorance of how to turn an attachment.
I informed mr. Naresh that i have personally handed over the xerox copy of original invoice and warranty sheet to mr prasad. Shockingly, he did not believe me that in have given a xerox and after i insisted, keeping me on hold, he spoke to mr. Prasad, who i understand told him that yes i had given.
Mr. Naresh then informed me to make a dd of rs 16000/- (Approx) and to come and give the same, he told me it will take another ten days for the new ps4 to come to their shop
I asked him that i can do online transfer and they can deliver, however, not only he spoke to me rudely and gave the phone to mr prasad.
Following needs your urgent intervention:-
1. Why did the desk lady advised me to buy a new controller saying that's the only solution?
2. Why did orbit electronics mr naresh took 9 days to tell me that console is beyond repairs, when mr prasad had clearly told the same on 27 feb?
3. Why is prasad calling and telling me that for all this while since 27 feb, he kept the warranty sheet and invoice safe in his pocket?
4. Why do i believe that the console is beyond repairs, it could be a usb slot problem or a resistor/ pcb problem?
5. Why do i have to make dd and then why should it take ten more days?
6. Why cant you see the cctv recording and see how the orbit electronics treating their customers?
7. Why can't you understand that a ps41tb customer wont be uneducated and would like to be treated reasonably?
8. What will you do with the unprofessional behavior of your service engineers and employees?
9. Why cant you actually intervene and solve the problem and deliver a ps4 at my home?
10. I will personally put negative feedback for this product at all websites and e portals.
11. Why can't it just be repaired? We are repairing much more complex systems today in india.
Was this information helpful?
Mar 07, 2018
Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|