[Resolved]  Sony India — Subscription not activated and received suspicious call

I am Sridevi, purchased a SONYLIV premium subscription in sonyliv website, they deducted the money from my amazon pay but did not activate my sonyliv premium account.

amount deducted- 299
Transaction details:
Date: Sunday, 3 January, 2021 12:44:46 AM IST
Seller: SonyLIV
Amazon Pay Transaction ID: P[protected]
SonyLIV ID: GKY9GLXAOQn96p
Status: Successful
Transaction Amount: Rs.299.00

I tried to contact them but they dont have any customer care number.

I registered multiple times in sony liv website but waste of time.

I received a call from [protected]. he(sonyliv representative) asked me to install anydesk from play store in mobile and asked my credit card details unnecessarily then he initiated 20099 rupees transaction without my permission. I immediately cut the call due to suspicious activity(he tried to see my bank otp initiated by him using my credit card details...)

Is it a fraud ?
Subscription not activated and received suspicious call
Jan 8, 2021
SonyLiv Company provided activated subscription details through the mobile message from VM-LIVOTP and I got email from SONYLIV and it is working now. All these credits go to consumercomplaints.in team. once again Thanks for your valuable service.
Jan 04, 2021

Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sony India
    Sony India Phone
    Sony India Address
    No 14/43 Hameedia Centre 2nd Floor, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034