[Resolved]  Sony India — Subscription not activated and received suspicious call

I am Sridevi, purchased a SONYLIV premium subscription in sonyliv website, they deducted the money from my amazon pay but did not activate my sonyliv premium account.

amount deducted- 299
Transaction details:
Date: Sunday, 3 January, 2021 12:44:46 AM IST
Seller: SonyLIV
Amazon Pay Transaction ID: P[protected]
SonyLIV ID: GKY9GLXAOQn96p
Status: Successful
Transaction Amount: Rs.299.00

I tried to contact them but they dont have any customer care number.

I registered multiple times in sony liv website but waste of time.

I received a call from [protected]. he(sonyliv representative) asked me to install anydesk from play store in mobile and asked my credit card details unnecessarily then he initiated 20099 rupees transaction without my permission. I immediately cut the call due to suspicious activity(he tried to see my bank otp initiated by him using my credit card details...)

Is it a fraud ?
Subscription not activated and received suspicious call
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 8, 2021
SonyLiv Company provided activated subscription details through the mobile message from VM-LIVOTP and I got email from SONYLIV and it is working now. All these credits go to consumercomplaints.in team. once again Thanks for your valuable service.

[Jan 04, 2021] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sony India
    Sony India Phone
    Sony India Address
    No 14/43 Hameedia Centre 2nd Floor, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034