Sonyliv — premium subscription

I subscribed to the premium account for one month and they renewed my subscription for next month without taking my consent. There is no way we can talk to customer service and when i sent them a mail to unsubscribe as mentioned in their terms and conditions page, they did not take it in to account and again they charged me for third month for the subscription.
I am really frustrated and do not know how to cancel my subscription from sonyliv.
Kindly look in to this matter.
Complaint comments

Comments

Sir for the last three months I am sending mail to customer [protected]@setindia.com to stop auto renewal.but finding no action from their end and every month getting deducted.will u pls see this is stop.
I had subscribed for Sony liv premium membership on 12th October and paid for the same by paytm. Now money has been deducted from my paytm account without my permission for this month also. I want full refund of my money and I also want to permanently unsubscribe for the premium membership immediately!!

Navya Dhir
[protected]@gmail.com
Same fraud happened with me as well. They are refusing to admit it. I have also posted the details of the fraud that happened with me. Here is the link -

sonyliv-no-cancel-subscription-option-on-app-money-deducted-from-paytm-account-c2515775

Also, PFA the images of a bug/intended vulnerability in their app. Two different accounts - one having the CANCEL button. The other not having it.

Sony India
    customer care contact
    Sony India Phone
    Sony India Address
    No 14/43 Hameedia Centre 2nd Floor, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034
    View all Sony India contact information