South Bengal State Transport Corporation [SBSTC] — refund

PijushSamanta
I bought a ticket online via online. Sbstcbooking.co.in on 13/07/2017. My ticket number was l[protected]. But this ticket was confirmed on my second attempt. But on first attempt the confirmation was failed. But my balance of 160 was debited. As per sbstc refund policy my debited balance should be returned in between 8 working days. Today is 25/08/2017 and still i am not getting my money back. Their booking helpline number that given on their website is dead. I don't know what should i do now. I just want my money back. I have proof on by bank passbook that they cut my balance twice. But only one time the ticket was confirm. And the ticket that was confirmed is mentioned above. Please give me suggestion.
Yours faithfully
Pijush samanta

[Aug 27, 2017] South Bengal State Transport Corporation [SBSTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Money Debit My account . but not reservation seat.
I have been boarding in gayspur -digha from kanchrapara at 6:30 am regularly from 6 months.
The bus fare is Rs. 78 but the conductor takes 10 to 30 rs from some of people (about 10 persons) without giving any ticket or false tickets of lesser distant. This happens specially on monday.
When I oppose he also offer me to have a ticket of Rs 30.

+91 34 3255 6419 (Corp. Office)
    Burnpur Rd, Court More, Asansol, West Bengal, India - 713304