South Bihar Power Distribution Company [SBPDCL] — electricity bill excess

Consumer No.101564517 Kritya Nand Mishra Vill: Simra, Near Pakhar Ped, Near Kalisthan Naugachia, Naugachia, Bhagalpur District, Bihar, India
 Knmishra1947 on Apr 16, 2019
Consumer no.[protected]
Kritya nand mishra
Vill: simra, near pakhar ped,
Near kalisthan
Naugachia
Dated : 16/4/2019

To,
Sdo (Electrical)
South bihar electric distribution corporation
Naugachia
Bhagalpur.

I, kritya nand mishra state that i stay at my village approximately for one to one and half months. Kindly see my previous bills. Usually the average bill is of rs.223/- a month. I pay my electricity bills regularly then also i am surprised to know that the bill of average consumption for the rs.223/- has been charged in addition to electricity bill of my metre.

I am an ex-defence personal. Instead of being co operative from your department and i am still facing so many challenges of receiving the unjustified electricity bill.

One of our neighbor mr, anirudh mishra stays often in the same village and consume the electricity. Still their/his bill amount is of approx.. Rs.100/- per month

This is humble request that kindly reconcile everything and send us the justified and similar bill and or of actual consumption.

Thanks for understanding

K n mishra

[Apr 16, 2019] South Bihar Power Distribution Company [SBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0