[Resolved] South Indian Bank [Sib] — complaint

Chirayinkeezhu, Kerala, India
 Aravind Ajith on May 15, 2019
Dear sir, with deep regret, i have to bring your kind attention as well as wish to lodge a complaint that my attempt to transfer an amount of rs 4112.26 to kerala water authority has been failed with an error status code: 0300, however to my great surprise, the said amount has been debited from my account. Details of transaction is as follows:
Account number:[protected]
Ifs: sibl0000139
Name: aravind. A
Transaction date:[protected]:44:11
Transaction type: debit
Transaction description: billdesk-shp[protected]qsib[protected]
I brought up this matter to your varkala branch where iā€™m holding above s/b account immediately after this incident and they assured me to take appropriate action to get above amount credited / revised to my account.
Although almost 30 days are going to be completed, its ridiculous that i have not received back the above amount until today (15 may).
Your attention and direct involvement is kindly solicited to get back my amount without any further delay.

Aravindajith
Ph:[protected]
Email: [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved May 17, 2019

[May 15, 2019] South Indian Bank [SIB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

While click on login with Sib mirror app, getting something went wrong. I did update. Even reinstalled app shows the same.
I am from Kerala.I am trying to withdraw 1000rs from my account the atm shows cash debited from my account and I got message but but I didn't get my cash.what can I do.please refund .

+91 48 7242 0020 [Head Office]