Southern Power Distribution Company Of Telangana — Payment not acknowledge

Payment through online service (paytm) for the amount of Rs. 809/- to Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana against the Unique Service No.[protected], payment was acknowledge and Receipt No. [protected] dated 17.12.2016 generated and Payment was successful.

Officers from Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana arrived to our home on 27.12.2016 for disconnecting the Power due to non payment of the Bill, unfortunately I was on duty and our Land lord paid the amount of Rs 800/- to avoid the disconnection and payment receipt No. [protected] dated 27.12.2016 was given.

When enquired with line men about this issue he explained that if the payment was made double it will be reflected on coming bills and need not to pay the bill till amount is completed.

But in the new bill I received a bill amount of Rs. 209/- again and there in no record of extra payment in the Bill, to avoid disconnection I made a online payment through Paytm for the amount of Rs. 209/- and payment of receipt No. [protected] dated 14.01.2017 was generated.

I request you to kindly take necessary action and see that I get the Justice.

Payment not acknowledge