Southern Railway — unreserved passengers in reserved coaches

I am DINU.V.P today[protected] I am traveling In Trivandrum Guruvayoor Intercity Express 16342. With reserved ticket coach no.D3 Seat No 108 ... Complaint is that ... unreserved passengers (Season and General tickets) are fully occupied the reserved coaches D1, D2, D3. I have forced to occupy 4 members in reserved sets. Unauthorized persons are standing very tightly in reserved coaches we are not having sufficient breathing in the coaches. The reserved passengers will have to travel sleeplessly to ensure that their belongings are safe. I am asked to T.T.E but he told me i am helpless and not to solve the issue. This has been happening between Trivandrum and Kayamkulam daily. We are (reserved persons) facing daily the problem. It is really a nuisance to the reserved passengers travelling in trains. Kindly take necessary action on this to serve people who is really suffering. Please take action if you are live. For further details please contact me. [protected]

[Feb 28, 2018] Southern Railway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Dinu Valuparambil Feb 27, 2018
TTE told me they are (unreserved passangers) eligible to travel in reserved coaches in this train... please clarify the reply is correct?

Southern Railway Phone