[Resolved]  Spice Jet Airlines — Airlines

I would like your kind attention towards the matter that i had travelled from new delhi to hyderabad on 20th may, 2016 by spice jet flight number “sg-125” at 06:50 pm from new delhi. The air conditioning system of the flight was not properly working.In this regard, i had intimated to your crew members but they didn’t provide any solution. Due to this, all the passengers including myself were not feeling comfortable and were suffering from suffocation.In a hot summer season with the temperature of around 44 degree celsius, you can imagine with what situation we had travelled. So i want you to please just put your foot in my shoe & feel that embarrassed situation, which i had suffered with.

We had also written to customer care support team. But i didn’t receive any positive response.
Jun 3, 2016
The complaint is still pending. I don't know how the status is changed "Resolved".
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

The complaint is still pending, but the status is changed "Resolved".

SpiceJet
    SpiceJet Phone
    SpiceJet Address
    Murasoli Maran Towers, 73, MRC Nagar Main Road, MRC Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028