[Resolved] Spice Jet Airlines — Baggage service

Gurgaon, Haryana, India
 sahiltzzrai
In brief due to limited words.
My pnr LDBF7X flight SG 184
While check in ur staff not corrated and unecessary lock my bag without my permission and i said let me chnge and at counter also mam was not available attending other counter flight is about to left fue to which i have paid 2200 n not used hand baggage facility.
you can check the videos that i was at check in giving another bag to check in but they are putting lock on it. Himself put lock on other bag without my permission and change my luggage too.
When i was at check in at that counter also mam was attending other counter for which our flight is about to left but still she is not attending after number of calls she came.
And i entered with 2 kg hand baggage instead of 7 kg .
All luggage they put at check in .
Being a student i have paid Rs. 2200 you should not have right to being autocratic that at checking you are according to ur wish.
Please deduct only 500rs. For frst 5 kg and rest you return as do unnecessary your all staff is completly unsuppoertive at counter. And same bagge i brougt with jet aiiways fully coprated with and change the baggage according to my convenient for your reference i will enclosed the jetairways ticket also.
Sir please do the needful in this regard as i m poor that rs.2200 is very high charges.
Sahil madan

Baggage service
Baggage service
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 13, 2017
Not resolved yet
Updated by sahiltzzrai, Feb 13, 2017
In brief due to limited words.
My pnr LDBF7X flight SG 184
And i entered with 2 kg hand baggage instead of 7 kg .
All luggage they put at check in .
Sahil madan

2005
    Murasoli Maran Towers, 73, MRC Nagar Main Road, MRC Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Spice Jet Airlines - Baggage service