[Resolved]  Spice Jet Airlines — Complaint regarding deficiency in service

We are regular fliers on spice jet. Today we 6 members of my family including 2 senior citizens aged 68 and 65 yrs, that is my self and my wife were traveling to jaipur by flight no sg 2623 which depart from delhi at 07.15 hrs. At 6.40a. M, while we were in security check line, i got 3 telephone calls on my mobile calling us to repot for boarding.. The panic like situation was created and we all became nervous and virtually to run for boarding and entered the plane around 6.55a. M. Even there after at least 10 passengers entered the plane. There was no occasion for the staff to create panic like situation. Moreover the flight itself took off at 7.30 a. M. That is, 15 min late. Be that as it may, our seat no 7a was near the wings and due to noise my grandson asked for cotton bud, but the same was not made available. It is unheard of that airline like yours do not provide such essential items.

Justice v b gupta
(Former judicial member, national consumer dispute redressal commission)
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-17 15:25:31
No action has been taken so far. Justice V.B. Gupta
Updated by V.B. Gupta May 11, 2017
No response received to our complaint dated 26th April 2017 so far this for information.

Justice V B. Gupta. A_70, new friends colony. N. Delhi
Updated by V.B. Gupta May 12, 2017
What is the status of our Complaint as no reply has been received till date.
Updated by V.B. Gupta Jun 07, 2017
No reply to above complaints have been received till date. Kindly look into the matter.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Murasoli Maran Towers, 73, MRC Nagar Main Road, MRC Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028