Spice Jet Airlines — excess baggage claim

Prachi13 on Jan 3, 2018
I am a frequent traveler and this was the 1st time that my baggage exceeded by 2kgs. I have heard my friends experiences that usually upto 2kgs it is waived off. But yesterday was a ridiculous experience for me. The counter holder didn't even give me time to think of what to do about the exceeding 2kgs and she asked me to pay. This behavior is not what is expected from spicejet and i am very much unhappy with the experience. I hope you do better with the service.

Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Recently I was travelling from jabalpur to Hyderabad and one of the staff whose name is miss nishna's behaviour was very rude. I am a regular traveller of spicejet n I regret to say next time I will think twice before choosing this airlines.

Swati Krishnan
Dated 26 Dec 17. Attached ticket copies.Boarding time 11.00, we completed all formalities and got boarding pass mentioned departure timing 11.30. Around 12.30 we heard announcement that departure time will be 13.50. Because of flight delay we are not in a position to catch other flight.M.Manikandan[protected]

FLIGHT SG 169 is delay and due to delay the connecting confirm ticket from New Delhi to Jaipur Raj Dhani train has to cancel. Monetary loss of fare of confirm ticket 3 in number and mental agony faced.

Murasoli Maran Towers, 73, MRC Nagar Main Road, MRC Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Spice Jet Airlines - excess baggage claim