Spice Jet Airlines — i am complaining about your delicious food quality & change of pre booked food item

Patna, Patna District, Bihar, India
 Gunjan.1976 on Jan 6, 2018
As i have availed your service from patna to hyderabad & hyderabad to patna since last 1 year on frequent basis but today i am getting surprised to see the quality of food - was very worst -& your employee was also very casual in approach & simply told me that write a mail. I am very unhappy to see the things.
2ndly under goibibo booking site meal option was available for raseele chhole with baked suanf kulcha (Pic attached) - but your airline served me paneer & other item that was very poor in quality - first time - i am complaining regarding your food quality. Today time is very tough & you have to take care on all these matter - if this will happen next time will lodge a pil against your airline as you are cheating with the customer.
I hope you have got my point. As a customer what i have pre booked - you have to provide that or refund me my money - simply - you can't be allow to give other alternate.
Rgds,
Gunjan

Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Murasoli Maran Towers, 73, MRC Nagar Main Road, MRC Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Spice Jet Airlines - i am complaining about your delicious food quality & change of pre booked food item