Spice Jet Airlines — my daughter was denied to enter at bagdogra airport for boarding in morning 7:40 am spicy flight no sg 3332

Panchanai Enclave,H-1,Orchid, Ammbadhura, P.O. Salbari Dist. Darjeeling, West Bengal, Siliguri, Darjeeling District, West Bengal, India
 Kesang Bhutia on Jun 22, 2019
My daughter was denied to enter at bagdogra airport by the security personnel despite showing her pnr no. U8gfks for sg-3322 on 22/06/2019 and her id proof. He insisted to show details of ticket sent in email.
The email was inadvrently deleted from her smart phone.
She had tried to find out the staffs of spice jet
Deployed at bagdogra airport for assistance but no one availed. Counter of airline also found closed.
I have also contacted spice jet help line for assistance but they turned down my request on the grounds that they have no any contact number of the staffs deployed at bagdogra airport.
It is outmost duty of ground level crew or staffs to contact the traveler if she failed to turn up 45 minutes before the departure of flight. But no such call received.
My daughter has an entrance exam tomorrow in kolhapur. At last, i compelled to book 2;45 pm flight of go air bounding to kolkata.
What would be your next course of steps against my grievances before lodging compliant to the consumer forum concerned.
Thank you.
With regards
Passang bhutia
Father of ms kesang bhutia
Siliguri
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

1910
    Murasoli Maran Towers, 73, MRC Nagar Main Road, MRC Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Spice Jet Airlines - my daughter was denied to enter at bagdogra airport for boarding in morning 7:40 am spicy flight no sg 3332