Spice Jet Airlines — no help provided by airline even they change the ticket 3 times.

My Wife (with Infant) has booked direct flight ticket from Patna to Pune. She got a message that the direct flight is cancelled and new connecting flight (Patna to Ahmedabad and Ahemdabad to Pune) is on next day. She reached Airport and come to know that flight from Patna to Ahemdabad is huge delay and she will miss her connecting flight in Ahmedabad. Staff requested her to take flight from Patna to HYD and then HYD to Pune. She reached Airpart at 10:00 AM in the morning. She was all alone with a infant in her hand was crying and asking for help with Spicejet staff but no body helped. Finally they book her ticket in hyd route and ask to leave. This HYD flight is at 5:40 Pm in eve. My wife was starving with hunger and my infant was crying and dying out of hunger. Spicejet don'y hav ethe courtsey to give food to my wife and milk to my baby. As my wife is always carrying a Infant with luggage, she cannot go anywher even cannot go for toile. When i talked to her she was crying like a hell.

Why this airlines is giving such a bad time to us. When i called to customer care, they write the complain 03368214 but not ready to help. Customer care told that someone will look the complain. I keep requesting them that my baby needs milk but she told that she cannot go to Patna. Because of so many changes in the flight tikctes, my wife has to go with this pain. If you not able to help, i will go to consumer court.

Please help me.

SpiceJet
    SpiceJet Phone
    SpiceJet Address
    Murasoli Maran Towers, 73, MRC Nagar Main Road, MRC Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028