Spice Jet Airlines — Very bad Experience and stress travelling from HYD to TPT

Me and my son recently travelled by Spice Jet Airlines on Jan 24th for the 9:40 AM Flight 1094 from Hyderabad to Tirupathi. The Flight took off and 20 mins after it is in the air, the flight had to return back to Hyderabad due to technical difficulties and we really had no clue whether we will be landing safely, the landing was not smooth as well. Looks like there was an issue with the air pressure. I was so tensed up and couldnt imagine what would happen.
After all this, they tried to fix the plane, after about half an hr, they moved us to another plane and again announced that there is a technical difficulty with this flight as well and they started fixing it, finally after an hour they took of this second plane. A lot of passengers were pissed off and walked of the plane not willing to travel anymore. I was so terrified to travel on the second plane as well, I couldnt trust it anymore, I was so stressed out, the landing was again very bad. This is the worst experience I had in my life and I thought we are going to be gone for good!!

Why wasn't the inspection done before the planes are ready for passengers? What if something went wrong after we travelled half the distance and there is no way to emergency land the plane?!! This is a mere negligence! We went through so much emotional stress during and after plane travel. I am still recovering from the shock. How can I take this further? Is there any apology or compensation that the airlines is going to give us?

SpiceJet Phone
    SpiceJet Address
    Murasoli Maran Towers, 73, MRC Nagar Main Road, MRC Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028