[Resolved] SpiceJet — loss of trolley bag

Sunakshi Roy on Oct 18, 2017
When i boarded to plane on 17.10.17 at sg741 at new delhi airport for patna departure time 16:15, and try to keep my trolly bag at upper cabin, i found that no space was available there. My seat no was 1b. One of air hostess came near to me and taken my trolly bag and said that she will put that trolly bag into luggage space and i should take it from conveyor belt at patna airport. But when i checked my luggage at conveyor belt at patna i didnt find my bag. L immediately reported to spicejet attendee, she told me to wait, then she told me they could not find it. Immediately i lodged my written complain with spice jet office patna along with copy of my pan and details of my air ticket. You are requested to have enquiry with that one of those air hostess and arrange to return my trolly bsg at earlist. The colour of my trolly bag is dark green and my complain no printed on receipt is 50705. Seq no of my air ticket is 185. Regards[removed]. Mob no [removed].
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 20, 2017
Got my bag spicejet employee in patna Wasim helped
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

1900
    Murasoli Maran Towers, 73, MRC Nagar Main Road, MRC Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    SpiceJet - loss of trolley bag