SPiDiGO Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 3, 2020

File a complaint to SPiDiGO

Having problems with SPiDiGO?

File a complaint and get it resolved by SPiDiGO customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

SPiDiGO

Ahmedabad District
Gujarat

SPiDiGO Phone Numbers

SPiDiGO reviews & complaints page 8

Spidigo internet connection has never worked as promised.

For last 15 days, connection is on for few minutes and again goes down for 2-3 hours.

Their cs number[protected] is useless as your call will never be connected. The moment you call, its epbx will pickup your call (So your mobile charge/meter is on) and put you in non-existent queue.. Periodically, you hear that your queue position is 35 or 55 or 15 or any number between 1 and 99. You patiently wait for your queue position to become less than 10 and even 1 (So you are the next customer to be answered..)

But, sorry.. Your luck has run out.. At any queue position less than 5, next you will hear that all our customer service executives are serving other customers. Please call at some other time (If you still believe that we are ever going to answer your call ever..?)

This will happen no mater how many times and at whatever time you call its customer service help line.

I have given up on spidigo. Spidigo died long back and they ran away with our money..

Payal park.
SPiDiGO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I m having lots of issues from spidigo side. I am having internet disconnection evry 3-5 days. Which lead to bad effects on my office. Last month when i asked them to give me complaint number or ticket number (So that i can use in consumer) they refused to give number & said that we will solve your problem. And other hand from last 3 days they are not answering calls. I need to shut this service and refund my money back.
    And also having lots of losses due to internet problems continuing.
    User id - dharmesh. Suthar
    SPiDiGO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

When I renewed my plan on last year 2018 they told me to give me 2 months additional validity but after done payment and renewal I continues taken followup by call and sent mail with proof but till date they have not added additional validity in my account. I have proof on payment receipt where they have clearly mentioned to give me additional validity after renewal.

Regarding customer care never possible to reach support executive due long queue on phone and they don't believe on mail reply as well.
      SPiDiGO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Company is closed and bankrupt myself have a 2 year plan already lost 15000 rupees in ahmedabad there is many people being looted by spidigo have uploaded a newspaper piece checkout the company will face legal action soon all employees are gone now one will come to check internet soon everything will be dead just wait and better to buy for now monthly plans of other provider as now no one can trust
        SPiDiGO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Now Pace internet is managing all services of spidigo...

I have opted 50 mbps speed but regret to mention that speed is too slow.in this issue i have already made complaint vide docket number[protected] on 15.02.2019, followed by 18.02.2019, 22.02.2019.

It's pity to note that no one has attended the call nor contacted me in this issue.

Further, i have sent plenty of email to the support division. No reply obtained. Please respond.

Dear all

I am owning spidigo connection from last 7 years. We are facings connectivity issue regularly but when we complaints it's get resolved. But from last five days our internet service stopped suddenly and we are not able to reach on customer care number it's showing u r in que and after that it's get disconnected.

I raised online complaints in their site but still no response from them.

Kindly guide what to do further and when services get restored.

My user i'd is :- krhc

Kindly help me out to resolve this issue.

Parin mehta

+91-[protected]

User id : pavan92
              I got this connection in june 2017. It was working decently until now but since last 20 days it has stoped working completely. The user id/password that i was able to login with until now, is no longer getting accepted. Infact the login page which used to pop up automatically itself is not popping up. I have made several attempts to reach spidigo customer support at +[protected] / [protected] / [protected]. Firstly it does not lets you be on the line. The ivr says all our executives are busy assisting other callers, your number has been noted and our executive will call you back. No body calls back. Even if you want to wait on the line for the executive to assist you, there is a huge call waiting time of around 20 to 30 minutes. After waiting for long hold, by chance if any executive comes on the line then they take take some information and simply say our technician will call you. Not a single call has been reverted. I have been tired of doing this routine now for last 20 days or so. One of my friend suggested me to write you here about any complaints. He even said that the company might as well could have got bankrupt and have shutdown their business. If that's the case then i would like to request for the refund for the services that i haven't been provided by your company. Or you need to do something to resolve my spidigo connection issues. Otherwise i may well be left with no choice but to contact consumer forum to file a complaint against your company and take legal course of action.
              User id : manish786
              I got this connection in November 2018. It was working decently until now but since last 20 days it has stoped working completely. The user id/password that I was able to login with until now, is no longer getting accepted. Infact the Login page which used to pop up automatically itself is not popping up. I have made several attempts to reach Spidigo Customer Support at +[protected] / [protected] / [protected]. Firstly it does not lets you be on the line. The IVR says all our executives are busy assisting other callers, your number has been noted and our executive will call you back. No body calls back. Even if you want to wait on the line for the executive to assist you, there is a huge call waiting time of around 20 to 30 minutes. After waiting for long hold, by chance if any executive comes on the line then they take take some information and simply say our Technician will call you. Not a single call has been reverted. I have been tired of doing this routine now for last 20 days or so. One of my friend suggested me to write you here about any complaints. He even said that the company might as well could have got Bankrupt and have shutdown their business. If that's the case then I would like to request for the refund for the services that I haven't been provided by your company. Or you need to do something to resolve my Spidigo connection issues. Otherwise I may well be left with no choice but to contact Consumer Forum to file a complaint against your company and take legal course of action.

The internet is down from 3 days.

The customer care is not picking up the calls,
                Not answering the emails,
                The office at parshwa tower is closed!

Don't know where to get in touch with the ghost company! No person can be reached, no status or info online. It seems that the whole company just vanished! I've paid money in advance for 18 months and this is how they treat customers!
                Mar 06, 2019
                Updated by akg4u
                User name: kbgohil
                go and read yesterday gujarat newspaper image added the company is bankrupt and ppl ran away took everyone money

Dear sir
                  I have purchase plan of 16 mbps. But service not provide proper. From last many days my internet connection is offline. I cant do my work. And i have to use internet from my personal data mobile. I have paid amount of 16mpbs plan to spidigo but this company not provide service which they have taken money from us. They even not pay salary of their employee so this is proof that this company is fraud and now we want refund amount from spidigo but neither any helpline number in service nor email in work. Please help us.

Here is address
                  401, parshwa tower, sarkhej gandhinagar highway, pakwan cross road, bodakdev, ahmedabad - 380054,
                  SPiDiGO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  company is closed and looted everyone

They changed their office to new address:
                  112 Arjun Avenue
                  Opp. Samarth Mahadev Mandir
                  Law Garden
                  Spidigo is now changed to Pace Internet.
                  But for the last 7 days, the above address office is also closed as people rushed there for their money.
                  Contact personal:
                  Karshan Chauhan
                  [protected] (Phone is always switched off)
                  Hi All,

Those who have lost their money in Spidigo/Pace Internet and did not got their refund, please provide their contact number/email ID at below email ID:

hr.[protected]@gmail.com

I am planning to file a legal complaint against all directors. We will also inform media about this and make them publish in their newspaper. Its a very big scam and lakhs of consumers have lost their money. We cannot let them make us fool so easy.

I have taken a plan for 36 months in oct '2018 with unlimited access. Since last 15days there is no availability of internet connection. Company has removed its one of the customer care number while on other number it always shows waiting. I have logged in compliant on company's website with my customer id
                    Srstudio

Please help,

Complaint comments
                    SPiDiGO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My net connection is down since last 5 days. Trying to call customer care number [protected] since then, but never gets connected and keeps in queue. After 4 minutes it disconnects automatically. Have lodged complain online, however, there is no response. There are no other means to contact customer support. Therefore, i am suffering a lot without net connectivity.

Kindly help in resolving this matter so that net connectivity is restored.
                      Mar 8, 2019
                      Their service engineer visited home to change their admin password. I was informed that due change in their server, password was required to be changed for all account holders.
                      Mar 08, 2019
                      Updated by Vishu Popat
                      Complaint resolved today i.e. on 08/03/2019. Thank you very much.

I have taken a plan for 18 months with unlimited access. Since last 3 days there is no availability of internet connection. Company has removed its one of the customer care number while on other number it always shows waiting. I have logged in compliant on company's website with my customer id
                        sanket4990
                        Please help to get my refund.
                        cant pick call spidigo agent jayesh.

Please help, their ahmedabad office is also closed now...
                        SPiDiGO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Our internet connection is lost since last two days. I have been trying to reach out to the given number of customer care "[protected]" & "[protected]". The earlier one is switched off and the later doesn't exist. (Source: http://customer-carenumber.com/broadband/spidigo-customer-care/) this is has happened before as well. Spidigo guys always keep changing there customer care number and often it is unreachable. If you are lucky and your call gets through its a painstaking and hell lot of time consuming process to finally be able to speak to their customer care executive.

Now whom do we register our complaints to! I am totally fed up now for subscribing to one of their 18 months plans. I wish i had gone for the minimum time duration so that i could switch. I feel stuck with the situation. Such a pathetic service!

I request you to please share the number that is working!!
                          Apr 22, 2019
                          Services were restored for a month or so and the problem continues after that. Internet works for two days and then goes off for two days. Our kids are studying online which getting disturbed due to unreliable internet services!!
                          Mar 14, 2019
                          Updated by Minal Pitroda
                          The speed has again dropped to an extent that even 100 MB download takes more than an hour. It is happening since last two days. Please do something about it.

I am using spidigo since 5 years but since last 6 months came as nightmare to me. Customer service is beyond worst. Trying to call customer service since last 3 months and i am not able to talk to any of their representative due to their poor after sales services. This is by far worst of all internet service provider in ahmedabad. Few weeks back spidigo changed my password on its own and about the internet service it is not working as they write in their ads, it is down most of the time during weekend and sometimes 5-6 days too.

Looking forward for some actions from your team.
                            Id - jivani_40
                            SPiDiGO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            When your system update was there after that time that is after 16feb the internet is not working nor your complaint number is working my user id - anil.74 please contact my number

I have taken a plan for 18 months in oct '2018 with unlimited access. Since last 3 days there is no availability of internet connection. Company has removed its one of the customer care number while on other number it always shows waiting. I have logged in compliant on company's website with my customer id
                              I. E. B. N. Patel
                              Please help to get my refund.

Please help, their ahmedabad office is also closed now.
                              SPiDiGO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Nobody is bothered to attend to complain lodged.
                              I want not connected your help line number my internet service last 15 days facing problems so plz solve third class service

My spidigo boardband service customer id : chiragpatel90

I have taken 12 month 50mbps unlimited plan starting from 01.09.2018. Internet has stopped working from 11th jan’19 and i have been trying to reach on customer care number from last one month. When we call on customer care number[protected] it keeps you under waiting for hours. Even if long waiting reaches to queue of 1 or 2 phone gets disconnected.

Spidigo company has done fraud and cheated me taking advance money 5500 inr for 12 month plan and providing internet service. There is no way available to reach customer service team with given customer care number.

No internet service or support provided taking money in advance.
                                SPiDiGO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have invested around 5k for the broadband service but the internet service remains shut majorly. On top of this they do not provide customer support.
                                  Their customer support number do not work. We feel helpless and money is wasted.
                                  I am fed up of calling them and taking follow up every day.
                                  Since last 3 days they not responding to any calls or messages.
                                  I want my refund now and want to discontinue their service as it has direct impact on my work.
                                  Mar 09, 2019
                                  Updated by Sam0603
                                  Again today my internet is not working since afternoon
                                  My Id is mitra99.
                                  Thenran away took all ppls money office closed and rann company is bankrupt

Respected sir,

My id is vijaysingh07 and connection is from maninagar east, ahmedabad, gujarat.

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the internet connection provided by your company. My internet isn't working. I have called at your complaint number "[protected]" for atleast 25 times to complaint for no internet connection, not even once anyone have received my call, i was in queue for with 20+ waiting number for more than 4 minutes in every call and then the call get hang up saying to call after some time.

Because of poor internet connection i m lacking behind in assignment. All work is pending due to no internet. I am going under very huge lose. Plz resolve my internet connection asap.

I would like you to send a team of technicians as soon as possible to resolve this issue. If you don't, i cannot help but switch to another service provider.

Expecting a prompt resolution

Krishna kshatriya
                                    [protected]@gmail.com
                                    Dear Team,

internet not working for last 20 days plz help & resolve

Yash infotech
                                    Kamlesh yadav
                                    (M)[protected]

My internet is not working since one month. I have called spidigo customer care 30 times but no one answers. H. O. Of the company in ahmedabad has been closed without any further address. All the other numbers of manager of company are switched off. I have tried to contact service personnel of spidigo, and he informed that salary of the staff is also not paid by the company. Either company has been shut off or it does not want to serve its customers as per its policy
                                      May 1, 2019
                                      SPiDiGO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have no internet connectivity and customer care doesn't respond.
                                        I have no option left. This problem is becoming a nuisance. I have tried to call customer care for many times, but always same no responce. And if somehow internet is started running again, then after 2-3 days same problem occurs again. And customer care service is the worst. Plz resovlve this