Spidigo — there is no internet since from one month

Ahmadabad City, Gujarat, India
 mukesh.pandya58 on Mar 19, 2019
My user id: mukkesh58
My address:
Dr mukesh pandya.3-akruti flat, b/h dharnidhar derasar, vasana, ahmedabad 380007. Gujrat.
Since from one month there is no internet. Regarding this we have done many times complain to local authority. But, there is no any solution or result for this. We are trying to register our complain by telephone in your company ([protected]), we have to hold our telephone at least 15 minutes. After 15 minutes the answer is coming that our executive are busy try to phone later.
Is this type of services are you providing to your customer? Do something for this as early as possible.

[Mar 19, 2019] SPiDiGO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by mukesh.pandya58, Mar 24, 2019
Today is the fourth day of complain. But, there is no any result? There is no any steps taken from the company. Are company willing to solve the problem or not?
Updated by mukesh.pandya58, Apr 02, 2019
15 days past for the complain. But still the problem is not resolved. There is no Internet. Should I go for legal action in consumer court?

Comments

I have a spidigo connection but last few months i have poor connectivity so its a bed network and if you delay to provide me good internet speed and connectivity i will complain to consumer care youshould refund my money
I don't login in my account still date on 2/12/2018
vishal115133's reply, Mar 19, 2019
Please do fast
I can't login in my account
Id- Jyotsanabhuva
Spidigo customer service poorest. Customer care service number not working. No Helpline number updates on website. My internet service not working since last two days but no way to complain. No speed as claim in subscription category.

Please restore connection, improve speed or refund money.

CA Navinchandra Patel.
User id patelnr

+91 98 9898 7394 [Corp Office / Support]
    401, Parshwa Tower, SG Highway, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380054
    Spidigo - there is no internet since from one month