Springshine Preschool Solution — Cheated Rs. 88000

Took Rs.88000 to deliver playschool products, but didnot deliver anything and not responding to calls.The person is a big fraud and he has even blocked all my numbers. He has no fear to any FIR or police complaints.I have tried to call, sms and send emails too, but the person doesnot reply to anything. I am sure, he must be planning to cheat another person now, so please be aware.

Comments

You are right. He is a big fraud. He doesn't pick up the calls after a made the payments. I have deposited Rs.150000 for preschool set up and planning but he is not answering to any numbers and has blocked those numbers. I have filed an FIR against the Springshine.
I too have been cheated by springshine preschool solutions. The person is a big cheater. He has cheated more than 10 customers as far as I know. Be aware now.
Have deposited money. Now not replying my calls nothing he is doing. Spring Shine preschool solutions are big fraud and please someone delete the website. They are actually cheating on us.
same problem.. i am going to police if any one interested plz whatsapp me on [protected].
we have to stop this. hum koi kuch nahi kar raha to ye bahot logo ke sathe ye kar ta rahe ga.
i am from mumbai.