Sri Chaitanya Techno School — bus blows horn for so long everyday which disturbs sleep

Bangalore, India
 Easha Prasad Tarwe on Dec 4, 2018
Hello I stay in Doodenakundi beside an apartment where the bus from Chaitanya Marathahalli comes to pickup kids Everyday morning. He starts to blow horn before reaching the apartment gate and continues to blow even while standing. Everyday morning 7am my baby (1 yr old) my husband (who generally works till late night) and me (housewife working day and night) all of us wakes up because of this. There are multiple buses coming to this area none does like this. I urge you to pls take some action. Even sometimes if kids are standing waiting for bus, still he blows horn.

[Dec 04, 2018] Sri Chaitanya Techno School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

When I plan to pay the fee in the branch with the card, charging extra charges as gst and transaction fee, gateway fee etc, which is unacceptable, i want this to be made as free transaction without any charges or other accept payments through branches.

Please take back the transaction fee, and talk to payment gateway people.

Plot # 80, Sri Sai Plaza, Sri Ayyappa Society, Madhapur, Hi-Tech City, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
    Sri Chaitanya Techno School - bus blows horn for so long everyday which disturbs sleep