Sri Krishnaveni Talent School — complaint of studies.

Dear sir /madam. I'm md wahadali. Living allahpur. My children are studying in your school. I want to give complaint about their studies. No good studies.in complete books. This i coplaint to the principal he said why you're not giving complaint from starting and shorting too much on us. He don't have any respect of parents. He said if you are giving complaint from starting months then only we will improve your child. What is this sir we have pay fee and we only forced them to study our child. What the teacher and principal doing and when we ask their head office number he was given us a wrong number. The number is [protected]. And shortingmuch us too much. He is an educated person or illiterate person he don't have any manner to talk others. Sir l a plumber l am a poor person lwill do very struggle to study my children in better school but now l think l am wrong this is not the correct school for my children. L request you to give a correct address and phone number. Please take some action of my message for all students. Thanks.

[Mar 06, 2018] Sri Krishnaveni Talent School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

LegalResolved assures redressal of a plethora of legal issues without the time and efforts of pursuing litigation, through sending Legal Notice to the defaulters and inducing them to make amends to you. You will not only receive that defaulted payment, or compensation, but will also be able to retrieve the interest and legal costs as well. Hurry and get in touch with us on Contact no [protected] or visit www.legalresolved.com. Assured remedies without many scuffles!

Sri Krishnaveni Talent School