Srishti Hyundai,rohtak — Damaged front door rubber during servicing

I handed over my car for servicing on dated 13/01/2017. After got a call from service supervisor that my car is ready for delivery, i went to srishti hyundai, opp. New power house, jind by pass road, rohtak-124001 at 5:00pm.There i was informed by supervisor sh. Narender that car is locked and my key is kept inside the car during washing.They tried to open the door for 3 hours and i had to wait there for 3 hours.They used metal blunt wire to open the door by putting it inside through side of door and in the process my car door rubber badly damaged.My car is also has panicked sound after servicing.They are not cooperating to repear it.My invoice no-b[protected], date-13/01/2017, car no-dl10cs0121, hyundai eon(era+) model.Kindly help me .My mob no-[protected](name- sh subrata bhaumik).
Updated by subrata bhaumik Jan 20, 2017
I HANDED OVER MY CAR FOR SERVICING ON DATED 13/01/2017. AFTER GOT A CALL FROM SERVICE SUPERVISOR THAT MY CAR IS READY FOR DELIVERY, I WENT TO SRISHTI HYUNDAI, OPP. NEW POWER HOUSE, JIND BY PASS ROAD, ROHTAK-124001 AT 5:00PM.THERE I WAS INFORMED BY SUPERVISOR SH. NARENDER THAT CAR IS LOCKED AND MY KEY IS KEPT INSIDE THE CAR DURING WASHING.THEY TRIED TO OPEN THE DOOR FOR 3 HOURS AND I HAD TO WAIT THERE FOR 3 HOURS.THEY USED METAL BLUNT WIRE TO OPEN THE DOOR BY PUTTING IT INSIDE THROUGH SIDE OF DOOR AND IN THE PROCESS MY CAR DOOR RUBBER BADLY DAMAGED.MY CAR IS ALSO HAS PANICKED SOUND AFTER SERVICING.THEY ARE NOT COOPERATING TO REPEAR IT.MY INVOICE NO-B[protected], DATE-13/01/2017, CAR NO-DL10CS0121, HYUNDAI EON(ERA+) MODEL.KINDLY HELP ME .MY MOB NO-[protected](NAME- SH SUBRATA BHAUMIK).

Rohtak, Haryanarohtak